Last Updated: November 19, 2018
2. Copyright All design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software on the Sites is Copyright (c) 2018-2022 Spade & Co, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Sites is the exclusive property of Spade & Co and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Sites is the property of Spade & Co or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Sites for the sole purpose of placing an order with Spade & Co, using the Interactive Services or using the Sites as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on the Sites - including reproduction for purposes other than those permitted above, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance - without the prior written permission of Spade & Co is strictly prohibited.
3. Trademarks spadeandco.com and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Spade & Co and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Spade & Co in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
4. Product Information The products displayed on the Sites can be ordered and delivered only within the U.S. and certain select countries. See the International Shipments section of spadeandco.com for more information. Spade & Co products displayed on the Sites may be available in select Spade & Co retail stores in the U.S. and certain foreign markets. All prices displayed on spadeandco.com are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the U.S. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Spade & Co.
All material and information presented by Spade & Co and its products is intended to be used for personal educational or informational purposes only. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the results reported, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. The statements and products sold through Spade & Co are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. If any minor uses any goods or product from Spade & Co it should be only after the legal or parental guardian has discussed the product with the minor's doctor.
Prolonged contact with wearable devices may contribute to skin irritation or allergies in some users. To reduce irritation, keep it clean, keep it dry, don’t wear it too tight, and give your wrist a rest by removing the band for an hour after extended wear.If you notice any skin irritation, soreness, tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness in your hands or wrists while or after wearing the product, remove your device and please discontinue use. If any symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days after removing the device, consult your doctor. Before charging your device, make sure both watch and charger are completely dry. If charging your device causes unusual heat, please unplug the charging chord and keep it away from any heat sensitive material.
All products should be used strictly in accordance with their materials, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions. Use of the Sites is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice: these Sites are solely online stores for specialty products. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from the Sites before using or relying on them. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. Spade & Co does not give or intend to give any answers to medical related questions and these Sites do not replace any medical professional or medical resource. Spade & Co does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on the Sites. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
Except where prohibited by law, Spade & Co may limit the number of products available for purchase. Specifically, clients may be limited to the purchase of 1 Dyson branded item and 3 Chanel branded items per sku per transaction.
5. Color Information While Spade & Co has tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
6. Responsibility for your Content You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Sites, through our Interactive Services or otherwise, including the submission of product ratings and reviews and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials (collectively, "Content"). We will not accept Content from you unless you are a registered user of the Sites.
7. Your Use of Content on the Sites and Limitation of Liability Spade & Co provides the Sites and the Interactive Services and all other applications and services on the Sites as a forum only. Spade & Co is not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users in any public forum on the Sites or any Third Party Site, including without limitation through the Interactive Services. Any Content, if displayed, is displayed for entertainment and informational purposes only. More generally, Content posted via or on the Sites or any Third Party Site, including through the Interactive Services, is not controlled by Spade & Co. Spade & Co cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Interactive Services, you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable and Spade & Co shall not be liable for any such Content and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Under no circumstances will Spade & Co be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for (i) any errors or omissions in any Content; or (ii) any loss or damage (including, without limitation, personal injury or property damage) of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via or to the Sites or through the Interactive Services. The preceding sentence does not apply to New Jersey residents.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content therein. You may not interfere with or disrupt the Sites, or servers or networks connected to the Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Sites, including by using any device, software or routine to bypass robot exclusion headers. Spade & Co reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content. When using the Interactive Services, you may not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
8. Your Content Submissions By submitting Content to Spade & Co, you represent and warrant that:
♦ You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Content will be available to all other users of the Sites, the Interactive Services and potentially Third Party Sites;
♦ You understand that your Content may be utilized and distributed by Spade & Co in its marketing materials, including but not limited to, spadeandco.com, Spade & Co emails, social channels, and store materials;
♦ You shall comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides on the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this means that if you received compensation in any form (including free product) or any other incentive (such as an entry in a sweepstakes or contest or a coupon) in exchange for posting content on Spade & Co's sites or channels (including but not limited to product reviews, Q&A, photographs, and social channels), then you must disclose this in your posting. All disclosures must be made clearly and conspicuously;
♦ All "moral rights" that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
♦ All Content that you post is accurate;
You also represent and warrant that any Content you submit:
♦ Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
♦ Does not harm minors;
♦ Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
♦ Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
♦ Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
♦ Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, trolling, bullying, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
♦ Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party;
♦ does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
♦ Is not a form of phishing and does not contain unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; and
♦ Does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Spade & Co does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Spade & Co disclaims all liability with respect to the Content posted by third parties.
If your Content includes ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to Spade & Co through the Interactive Services, (a) such Content is not confidential or proprietary and Spade & Co has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) Spade & Co may have something similar to that Content already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Content from Spade & Co under any circumstances unless you are otherwise notified by Spade & Co in writing.
9. Guidelines for Interactive Services We want to know what you think of the products you've tried, bought, know and love and we encourage you to use our Interactive Services. When writing a review for the RR Service, posing a question on the Q&A Service please consider the following guidelines:
♦ Focus on the product and your individual experience using it;
♦ Provide details about why you like or dislike a product; and
You may not use our Interactive Services to impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Spade & Co official, forum leader, guide or host, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You may not use the Interactive Services to collect or store personal data about other users.
10. Third Party Content and Third Party Sites Spade & Co may provide content of third parties ("Third Party Content") or links to Third Party Sites as a service to those interested in this information. Spade & Co does not monitor, approve or have any control over any Third Party Content or the Third Party Sites and the inclusion of links to Third Party Content or Third Party Sites does not imply any association or relationship between Spade & Co and such third party. Spade & Co does not guarantee, endorse or adopt the accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Content or any Third Party Site. Spade & Co is not responsible for updating or reviewing Third Party Content or Third Party Sites. You use Third Party Content and Third Party Sites at your own risk. Third Party Content, including comments from third party users submitted to Spade & Co through the Interactive Services, do not necessarily reflect the views of Spade & Co.
11. Mobile Services If you access the Sites via your mobile phone (through an iPhone application, for example), we do not currently charge for this access. Please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees or data charges, will still apply.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties Spade & Co IS PROVIDING THE SITES, THEIR CONTENTS AND THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITES OR INTERACTIVE SERVICES, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THE SITES OR AS PART OF THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Spade & Co DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Spade & Co DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITES OR THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you but shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
15. Disclaimer of Liabilities Spade & Co WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITES OR THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. This provision does not apply to New Jersey residents.
15. Enforcement of Refunds You agree to handle any requests for reimbursement or refunds with Spade & Co directly. Any unauthorized attempt to refund through credit/debit card chargebacks or Paypal disputes will be met with legal action in pursuit of damages.
17. DMCA If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to the Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Spade & Co's designated copyright agent the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"):
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Spade & Co's DMCA designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Sites is our General Counsel, Craig Moyer, who can be reached at: E-mail: email@example.com
18. Fraud Protection Program As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
21. Dispute Resolution If a dispute should arise between you and Spade & Co, we want to provide you with a resolution that is efficient and cost effective by using our customer service team. Almost all customer service disputes can be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction by using our customer service, reachable by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your dispute cannot be resolved using our customer service team, these Terms describe how we shall proceed with the resolution of the dispute.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU AND Spade & Co AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITES AND THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. The preceding sentence does not apply to New Jersey residents.
22. Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
IF YOU ARE A U.S. RESIDENT, YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISIONS:
WE BOTH AGREE TO ARBITRATE: You and Spade & Co agree to resolve any claims relating to these Terms through final and binding arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Spade & Co's intellectual property rights (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights). Under such circumstances Spade & Co may bring a lawsuit solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the Site, or intellectual property infringement (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights) without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute-resolution process described above.
WHAT IS ARBITRATION: Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court and seeks to resolve disputes more quickly. Instead of a judge or a jury, the case will be decided by a neutral arbitrator who has the power to award the same damages and relief that a court can. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced.
ARBITRATION PROCEDURES: The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute resolution provision.
Arbitration under this agreement shall be held in the United States county where you live or work, Nevada, or any other location we mutually agree to, subject to Nevada law. The arbitration may award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive relief). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR: The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Spade & Co, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the Arbitration Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and Spade & Co.
NO CLASS ACTIONS: You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.
WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and Spade & Co in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND Spade & Co WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE.
23. Choice of Law/Forum Selection In any circumstances where the Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes permits the parties to litigate in court, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, excluding its conflict of law rules. You further expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction located in Carson City, Nevada.
Content found on spadeandco.com or through the Spade & Co Services is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider. We are not a licensed medical care provider and have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should always consult a physician before starting a fitness program, changing your diet or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on or through the Spade & Co Services. You should consult with your physician before following any training instructions you receive through the Spade & Co Services or participating in any event announced on or through the Spade & Co Services. Not all exercises or activities described on the Spade & Co Services are suitable for everyone. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury and/or death. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately. If you feel discomfort or pain, immediately stop the activity causing such discomfort or pain. People who have Type 1 diabetes or other adverse medical or nutritional conditions should not use the Spade & Co Services unless such use is directed and closely monitored by a physician. By using the Spade & Co Services, you represent that you have received consent from your physician to participate in the programs, workouts, and exercises described on the Spade & Co Services.
We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from training programs, products, or events you learn about through the Spade & Co Services. If you engage in any exercise program you receive or learn about through the Spade & Co Services you agree that you do so at your own risk and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
26. SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User Opt In:The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of Spade & Co products.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Age Restriction: You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Spade & Co's principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.